National Training Camp - Sabre
There will be a sabre national training camp at La Salle Fencing Club from 10:00 am at 12:30 pm, December 9.
This camp is not mandatory for national sabre fencers, but is strongly recommended. Coaches are invited to participate in the event. The camp is free for everyone.
10:00 am – 11:30am : Footwork and collective lesson
11:30 am – 12:30 pm : Bout
13:15 pm – 15:00 pm : Bout
Hope to see you there
Stephane Hamel et Benjamin Manano
Co-Weapon Leaders and National Team
2013 LaSalle Challenge
- Morgan Burke
- Connor Hopkins
- Daniel Pauhl, Jessica Rumble
- David Shorey
- Bela Suveg
- Farooq Habib, Ali Ulker
2013 Fall Classes
- Fencing for Children (8-14 yrs)
- Introductory course: Saturday mornings, 10am-11:30am, starts September 14.
Intermediate course: Monday evenings, 6pm-7:30pm, starts September 16. To take the intermediate course, you must complete the introductory course or have 20 hours of equivalent instruction.
- Fencing for Teens (14-18 yrs)
- Wednesdays, 3:45-5:45pm, starts September 18.
- Intro to Fencing (Adult)
- Tuesdays, 7:30-9:00pm, starts September 10.
- Intermediate Fencing (all ages)
- Mondays, 7:30-9:00pm, starts September 9. This is a club program, open to fencing club members only.
For all courses except the last one, please sign up through Britiannia Community Centre. Online registration and costs can be found here. Select Britannia from the Location, and "FIT - Fencing" from the Category selector.