2013 Fall Classes
posted on Aug 30, 2013
- Fencing for Children (8-14 yrs)
- Introductory course: Saturday mornings, 10am-11:30am, starts September 14.
Intermediate course: Monday evenings, 6pm-7:30pm, starts September 16. To take the intermediate course, you must complete the introductory course or have 20 hours of equivalent instruction.
- Fencing for Teens (14-18 yrs)
- Wednesdays, 3:45-5:45pm, starts September 18.
- Intro to Fencing (Adult)
- Tuesdays, 7:30-9:00pm, starts September 10.
- Intermediate Fencing (all ages)
- Mondays, 7:30-9:00pm, starts September 9. This is a club program, open to fencing club members only.
For all courses except the last one, please sign up through Britiannia Community Centre. Online registration and costs can be found here. Select Britannia from the Location, and "FIT - Fencing" from the Category selector.